Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Over

The expression "time flies" is one that I think I'll always overlook and never take seriously, although it is one of the most accurate statements one will hear in a lifetime. I believe that I can say the past month has gone by quicker than any of us would have thought. Here are some things I (Joey) have left to say:
1. Thank you Chris, for that day on the lake. It made our project.
2. Group-You've been great, and I can say that even though we had a slow start, we pulled it together when "crunchtime" came around.
3. Who are you SEE Committee?
4. And to the blog/facebook followers, thank you. I know there were few, but it made the difference to us.

I've attached some photos from the past week or so for everyone to take a look at.
 Altman being a guy.
Thanks again Chris! On another note, maybe one day we can all be as tough as Connor's grandpa and mean-mug all photos taken of us.
 This guy was rad! Whoever you are, thanks for allowing Connor and I to film/shoot you taking off over our heads.
 A shot of NFHS I'll definately be including in the project.
Timelapses, and renegades with ice tea.


That's all I have to say. Hopefully everyone can come to the SEE Fair on Friday June 10th from 9-11 in the morning or 5-7 at night. We'll be there with the final video/photo slideshow.

-Joey Yedowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment