Friday, June 3, 2011

Another long day

It seems that this SEE Project has got us waking up earlier than we'd have to had we stayed in school. After two previous timelapse attempts that ended poorly, we decided to take it up a notch and meet up at the school at 4:45 am to film the sunrise over the hills prior to leaving for our Senior Trip to Lake Compounce.

It turned out that this was a good idea because not only was the day perfect for a time lapse, but we managed to successfully capture our best time lapse yet - one that will most likely appear in our final video.

It seems today was just a day of breakthroughs because after filming the time lapse, I (Dan) ate my first breakfast item at McDonalds in my whole life (18 years). Inspired by Joe Yedowitz telling me how amazing a McGriddle is, I ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle. It was disgusting. Not only were my taste buds infuriated by the thought of trying to process egg, pancake, bacon, maple syrup, and who knows what kind of cheese all at once, but the McDonalds lady charged me fifty cents extra just for ordering orange juice. Apparently only coffee is included in the meal price of $3.99 - a price I was not willing to exceed for such a disgusting concoction.Naturally I had to take back my orange juice (probably from concentrate) order and replace it with the coffee. This event would have ruined my day had we not filmed such a great time lapse beforehand.

Lake Compounce was fun too.

Joey also was kind enough to stay home from the Lake Compounce trip to do some scheduling for our SEE Group. He talked with our former principal from Meeting House to organize a time to film there. Photos from that day to come next week.

A still from our sunrise time lapse

Death

No comments:

Post a Comment