Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Note From the Photographer

Some of the photos taken friday. I guess the way that I'm gonna do this is post everything on my flickr, which can be found at the top of the blog. Once we get a facebook page up and running, I'll have them thereas well, but overall, I'm going to post every shot in multiple places and have you can help me decide which ones to put in the final slideshow based on feedback. Below I attached a few, but go to the flickr link for all of them.



 Squantz
 A waterfall in a hiking trail
 Altman took this, he had some good shots that day, and it was his first time using a 35mm.
 Altman's face after getting a $75 dollar ticket for climbing on the rocks...just kidding.
 Hyped on how close this bro let me get.
 A lookout over Squantz Pond, New Fairfield's own State Park.
Getting a hang of double exposures

No comments:

Post a Comment