Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nostalgia

Today was a decently successful day as we got several things done. First off, Muenkel and Connor reminisced about their childhood by meeting with Mrs. Seeley, the principal of Consolidated School about filming there. As they told me (Dan), this was a blast. They also told me a secret that would change the way I looked at my Consolidated education forever.

Meanwhile, Joey and I found a trail that would take us to a lookout over Squantz where we are going to film our timelapse starting at 4:30 am tomorrow morning. It's going to be a long morning.

Oh, and we also got some great footage of the playgrounds by the High School fields. I got some crazy slow-mo shots of children on swings (with their parents' permission), but Connor and Muenkel ditched me because they were afraid of being charged with a misdemeanor.

In other news, we had our prom this past weekend. Here's a photo of 3/4 of our SEE group.


If you look closely in the bottom rightof the photo, you can see Muenkel swimming in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment